Sunday 22 February 2009

MY FIRST AWARD!


The lovely Steph over at Much Ado About Nothing has given me my first award! What a lovely lady she is - we both started our blogs roughly about the same time and she has helped me loads figuring out how to do things on here. Thank you soooo much Steph - it's extra lovely that you've given me a 'friends' award.

I would like to pass this award onto: Tricia - Victoria May Cottage & Amy - Tsuruta Designs Both ladies have been with me since I started Blogging and have been a real inspiration - thank you ladies.

3 comments:

Kate Lewis said...

Congrats on your award - that Steph is a honey isn't she!! Thanks for the comment about our new Papertrey blog - hope you'll get to play along sometime! Kate x

Kate Lewis said...

Hi Steph - I've left a comment about buying from Papertrey on the papertrey blog. There is already a comment there from someone (yankee in england) who would like to share an order with someone - hope that helps you. Kate x

~amy~ said...

Awww...thanks Steph!!! You made my day! I'll play along this weekend :) Have a super week!!!