Thursday 30 April 2009

Challenge Steph!

No doubt there are particular colours that just don't inspire you at all or that you're even scared of! One such colour for me is orange. I find it really, really hard - I'd even go so far as to say impossible to work with! Why? I don't know. I have some lovely orange SU felt flowers and papers, so I thought I'd challenge myself to get over it and get tangy!

Here's what I came up with (and you don't want to ask how long it took!):

Not very exciting I know but not a bad start either. I'm going to try again tonight and I'll let you know how I get on.

5 comments:

Mrs Wonka said...

Hi Steph

Please can you email us at stampwithus@ymail.com as we don't have any contact details for you

The Stamp With Us team x

Vicky said...

Hi Steph - I love your blog! I've given you an award. Pop over to my blog to accept it.
Vicky x

Jackie said...

Looks good to me, very striking card :o)
Jackie xx

Unknown said...

Fabulous Steph and congrats on making the Stamp With Us DT!!! yaaay! (knew you would).

Jo
x

Michele Kovack said...

I think this is gorgeous! Very clean and elegant design!