Wednesday 27 May 2009

Making Amy Proud!

Amy of Tsuruta Designs we be very proud of me - today, my daughter and I went to a fun workshop together which was themed 'cupcakes' (Amy's current favourite!). We had a great time and my daughter made the following cards:
I just helped with the cutting out. She was a little disappointed though; they had promised cupcakes to eat too but they didn't have any when we got there! So, we popped next door to Waitrose and bought some pink iced donuts afterwards instead - YUM!

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

OhMyGoodness!!!! I'm in total cupcake heaven!!!! Woot Woot for you and your girl!!! What fantabulous ♥cupcake'licious♥ cards you have!!! Please tell your daughter that she rocks :)

Elaine said...

Beautiful cards! What fun you and your daughter must have had! I wish I could get my girl (13) to go with me!!