Sunday 21 June 2009

Stamp With Us Recipe Challenge

What a great challenge the girls have set for this week. You are only allowed to use; 3 patterned papers and two colours of cardstock - no other embellishments!

I have to say that I really enjoyed the limitations as it made me think a lot more about what I was allowed to use and the various ways I could use it. In the end I opted for cutting out the flowers on the Summer Picnic designer paper and everything flowed from there. I can't wait to see everyone else's.
Supplies:
Cardstock = Old Olive & Brocade Blue
Papers = Old Olive & Bashful Blue & Summer Picnic
Stamps = Best Yet
Ink = Old Olive & Brocade Blue
Other = Dimentionals & Stampin' Glitter

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

gorgeous job on the challenge...love your color combo!

Anonymous said...

Great card, fab colour combo.