Sunday 28 June 2009

Stamp With Us Sketch Challenge

What a fabulous week me and my family enjoyed down in the gorgeous Cornwall. We had fantastic weather, ice-creams, cream teas and I should think I've put on a few pounds!

It's nice to be back though as I was really missing my craft table! Although I did take all of my daughters gift boxes to make for her class mates when they break up in July!

What a great sketch from the SWU girls this week eh? Here's my take:
Supplies:
Cardstock = Barely Banana
Paper = Ski Slope
Stamps = Nursery Necessities
Ink = Barely Banana & Always Artichoke
Ribbon = Always Artichoke
Other = Oval Punch, Stampin Glitter & O Rings

If you haven't done so already, please check out my posts below regarding my Stamper's 10 and 5 groups and some fabulous Card-Making Kits I've put togther which are available to purchase now.

Thanks for looking a enjoy your weekend x

5 comments:

~amy~ said...

absolutely darling Steph!!

Unknown said...

Love what you have done with the sketch Steph - beautiful

Emma said...

Your so clever to use that patterned paper with the moon stamp and I love the little danglers x

Lynne in NI said...

Aww this is just adorable! I love how you used your little jump rings.
:D

Jackie said...

Lovely card, love the greens :o)
Jackie xx