Sunday 19 July 2009

Stamp With Us Colour Challenge

Firstly, I'd like to say thank you to everyone that left me such kind comments regarding the loss of my dear Grampy - I've not had much of a brain so far this week, infact I'm struggling to know what to say now! The funeral is on Friday and me and my sisters are going to to make our own floral tribute on thursday, so I'll try and take a photo for you.

Not having much brain, I couldn't come up with much for this weeks SWU colour challenge, so here's my effort:

Supplies:
Cardstock & Inks = Tempting Turquoise, Yoyo Yellow, Real Red
Paper = Junior Varsity
Stamp = Scene In A Garden
Ribbon = 5/8' Real Red Grosgrain
Rub-on = Cherished Memories

6 comments:

Emma said...

Great card Steph - those boots are coloured beautifully.

Be thinking of you hun xx

p.s just for a little simle for you the word verification on my comment is ASKIS ;D

~amy~ said...

well, I think you did a magnificent job on the color challenge Steph...hang in there sista...

Monica Gale said...

A lovely card my dear Steph Iam thinking of you hun Hugs M xxxx

Unknown said...

What a cute card Steph. I love these boots.

Be thinking of you all

Bx

Sara said...

So sorry for you. Lovely card and I like the sentiment. Hugs Sara xx

triciaquarius said...

So sorry to read your sad news Steph. Hope all goes well today, for you all. Hugs Tricia -x-