Sunday 6 September 2009

Happy Anniversary Carol & Andy

Saturday was Carol (my SU! downline) and her husbands 28th Wedding anniversary - CONGRATULATIONS! So I made a little card for them (I hope they like it):
Carol is a lovely lady, very friendly and extremely motivated which is great - she has such wonderful enthusiasm for Stampin' Up!, I know she's going to do just great.

If you're interested in joining my team of Stampin' Up! Demonstrators, be sure to email me for more details. It's great fun, you get to do something you love and earn money and free stamps as well! This month is also a great time to join as you will automatically receive a pack of the new catalogues - YAY!

5 comments:

Carol said...

Thank You Steph, i love the card, so pretty! the butterflies are gorgeous... Thanks for the kind words too....Danielle has just gone home, so now it's playtime for me :)

Hugs
Carol x

~amy~ said...

gorgeous steph...love those butterflies!

Jackie said...

What a very pretty card, love the colours :o)
Jackie xx

Stephanie said...

Such a sophisticated & elegant card!
Hugs xxx

Jacilynn said...

this is gorgeous! Love the sentiment!