Friday, 18 December 2009

I'm Still Here!

Sorry I haven't posted for a while - been working hard clearing out my stamping stuff. I've decided to keep a little bit of stamping stuff (hee, hee - can't really keep away can I!).

I've also been teaching myself crochet too these last two months and I'm really pleased with my progress so far. This week I made the following bag for my little girl who specifically asked for a pink and red crochet bag.

This is the front:

And this is the back:
Hope you're all enjoying the snow!

8 comments:

~amy~ said...

♥thud♥ I love it steph! You should sell bags....awesome job!!!!

Emma said...

Hiya Steph,

So lovely to see you and creative as ever - this bag is lush.

Happy Christmas to you and the family if I don't speak to you before the big day :D

Luv,

Emma x

~ Ali ~ said...

This is fabulous Steph, glad you see you posting and that you have keep some stuff. Once a stamper always a stamper lol.

Jackie said...

Fab bag, absolutely beautiful :o)
Jackie xx

Sarita said...

Wow Steph, this is really beautiful, love the colours you've chosen. It's lovely to see something a bit different,
Love Sarita xx

VIVI 情趣精品 said...

飛機杯

按摩棒

自慰套

SM

吊帶襪

潤滑液

跳蛋

性感睡衣

充氣娃娃

角色扮演

G點

高潮

性感

威而柔

跳蛋情人趣味

跳蛋情人

跳蛋影片

跳蛋變頻

跳蛋調情

按摩情人趣味

按摩器

按摩椅

按摩半套

按摩全套

按摩精油

吊帶襪影片

自衛方法

自衛棒

自慰器專賣店

自衛器

自衛杯

自慰器

自慰杯

自慰棒

吊帶襪美女

潤滑情人趣味

潤滑油

潤滑劑

潤滑液用品

充氣情人趣味

充氣玩具

角色情人趣味

角色扮演遊戲

角色扮演服裝

震動情人趣味

震動保險套

震動器

逼真情人趣味

保險套

保險套情人趣味

性感內衣

LoloDesigns said...

Hi Steph! Good to see you back ;o)

Hope you had a lovely new year! Here's to longer and warmer days ;o) Hopefully I'll get round to doing something with all that stuff I've thrifted. xx

Vicki said...

Hi Steph, so glad you're still around. This is just fabulous, is there no end to your talent....lol!

Hugs
Vicki x